Skip to main content
Refine Results
Species Category

Permits Results

73 results match your filter criteria.

Greater Atlantic Region No Longer Accepting Paper Permit Applications and Paper Permits Will Not be Available in 2022

Beginning January 1, 2022, the Greater Atlantic Region Permit Office will no longer send or accept paper applications for vessel renewals and operator permits.
January 12, 2022 -

Pacific Islands Permit Holders

A monthly update of the current fishing permit holders for federally managed fisheries in the Pacific Islands.

Foreign EEZ Form

Information required for U.S. vessels used for commercial fishing for highly migratory species in the Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Convention Area in areas under the jurisdiction of any nation other than the United States.  Owners or oper
Commercial ,

American Samoa Longline Limited Entry Permit

Commercial fishing permit in the American Samoa EEZ for pelagic longline fishing.
Commercial ,

Western Pacific Pelagic Squid Jig Permit

This permit is required by anyone using a vessel longer than 50 feet to fish for three species of pelagic squids with squid jig gear in the EEZs around American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, Hawaii, and the Pacific Remote Island Areas. The specie
Commercial ,

Western Pacific Crustaceans Permit for Lobster or Deepwater Shrimp

A permit is required by the owner of a U.S. fishing vessel used to fish for lobster or deepwater shrimp in the EEZ around American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, and the Pacific Remote Islands Areas. The permit expires 1 year after.
Commercial ,

Western and Central Pacific Commission Area Endorsement

A valid Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Commission Area Endorsement is required for any fishing vessel of the United States used for commercial fishing for highly migratory species on the high seas in the WCPFC Convention Area.
Commercial ,

Main Hawaiian Islands Non-Commercial Bottomfish Permit

This permit is required for any person, including vessel owners, fishing non-commercially for bottomfish management unit species in the EEZ around the main Hawaiian Islands. If the participant possesses a current state of Hawaii Commercial Marine License&
Non-Commercial (Pacific Islands) ,

ESA Permit Renewal for Black Abalone Captive Research

NOAA Fisheries has renewed a scientific research and enhancement permit (Permit 19571-2R) to the Southwest Fisheries Science Center under the Endangered Species Act, to continue ongoing captive holding, breeding, and laboratory studies on captive black…

Hawaiʻi Longline Limited Entry Permit

A valid Hawaiʻi longline limited entry permit is required for anyone using longline gear to fish for pelagic species within the exclusive economic zone around Hawaiʻi or anyone landing or transshipping longline catch in Hawaiʻi or within the EEZ around Hawaiʻi.
Commercial ,